Know about current ADA and other disability-related activities and events occurring in the community.
Special points of interest in February's ADA TODAY:
- ADA 101
- Prestigious National Award Goes to D.C. Librarian
- Dance/Music Adaptive Clinic with Chris Collins Dance Studio and Mayzsoul Inc.
- Be Mine Torte Design
- DC Wing Bowl
- DC SIBS: New DC Group for Adult Siblings of People with Disabilities
- Northeast ADA Center Webinar: Minding Your Business: Engaging People with Learning, Psychiatric, and Cognitive Disabilities in the Workplace
- JAN Announces a New Series of Just-in-Time Training Modules