Friday, February 1, 2013
Volume 3 - Issue 5
Know about current ADA and other disability-related activities and events occurring in the community.
Special points of interest in February’s ADA TODAY:
- What is MetroAccess and How Do I Apply?
Local News and Information:
- Applications for 2013 Job Access Reverse Commute Project
- Autistic Self Advocacy Network Introduces the Campus Inclusion Project
- New Athlete Enrollment
Federal News and Information:
- New Report on Crimes Against People with Disabilities
- Career Expo -Washington, DC- March 25, 2013 - 10 am - 3 pm
- Bureau of Labor Statistics Releases December Employment Numbers
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) Obtains $365 Million for Victims of Workplace Discrimination; Reduces Charge Inventory by 10 Percent for Second Consecutive Year