Open Government Material
The District is committed to a transparent, open form of government. District agency websites are required to make certain records available online to the public, if those records exist. In cases where these records exist but are not yet available online, agencies are working to provide them as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact the FOIA Officer.
- Agency Open Government Reports
- Public Employee Salary Information (Please note that this DCHR document is the complete listing of District employees. Locate ODR in column two.)
- ODR's FY19 Budget Information
- P-Card Transactions
- Procurements and Payments
- Organizational Chart
- ODR Standard Operating Procedures
- Statements of Policy
- Minutes of Public Meetings
- Absentee Owners Addresses and Building Permits (not applicable to ODR)
- Additional Agency Determinations of the Rights of the Public (not applicable to ODR)
- Information Regarding the Receipt and Expenditure of Public Funds (not applicable to ODR)
- Frequently Requested Public Records (not applicable to ODR)
- District-wide FOIA Reports
- Relevant Laws and Regulations
- Provide Feedback on Agency Performance
If you cannot find the information you are looking for here or elsewhere on DC.gov you can submit a FOIA request online via the DC government Public FOIA Portal. Requests may also be submitted by mail, fax or email. However, please note that FOIA requests submitted online will be easier to track and process.
To understand the process before making a request, please see foia.dc.gov.
The FOIA Officer is the principal contact point within ODR for advice and policy guidance on matters pertaining to the administration of the FOIA. All requests are handled professionally and expeditiously. ODR's FOIA Officer’s information is listed below.
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
441 4th Street, NW, Suite 729 North
Washington, DC 20001
Phone: (202) 724-5055
Direct: (202) 481-3877
Fax: (202) 727-9484
TTY: (202) 727-3363