Open Government Material
The District is committed to a transparent, open form of government. District agency websites are required to make certain records available online to the public, if those records exist. In cases where these records exist but are not yet available online, agencies are working to provide them as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact ODR's FOIA Officer.
- Agency Open Government Reports
- Public Employee Salary Information (Please note that this DCHR document is the complete listing of District employees. Locate ODR in column two.)
- ODR's FY19 Budget Information
- P-Card Transactions
- Procurements and Payments
- Organizational Chart
- ODR Standard Operating Procedures
- Statements of Policy
- Minutes of Public Meetings
- Absentee Owners Addresses and Building Permits (not applicable to ODR)
- Additional Agency Determinations of the Rights of the Public (not applicable to ODR)
- Information Regarding the Receipt and Expenditure of Public Funds (not applicable to ODR)
- Frequently Requested Public Records (not applicable to ODR)
- District-wide FOIA Reports
- Relevant Laws and Regulations
- Provide Feedback on Agency Performance
If you cannot find the information you are looking for here or elsewhere on DC.gov you can submit a FOIA request online via the DC government Public FOIA Portal. Requests may also be submitted by mail, fax or email. However, please note that FOIA requests submitted online will be easier to track and process.
To understand the process before making a request, please see foia.dc.gov.
To ensure that your FOIA request is processed smoothly, please describe the record(s) you are seeking as clearly and precisely as possible. In your description, please be as specific as possible with regard to names, dates, places, events, subjects, and other pertinent details that will help ODR identify the records you seek. The more specific you are about the records you are seeking, the more likely ODR will be able to locate those records. We may ask you to clarify your FOIA request if we are not able to ascertain, understand, or determine what records you are seeking. This may delay the processing of your request, so please make your request as specific as possible. Include a daytime telephone number, email address, or mailing address in your request letter so that the FOIA Officer may contact you if necessary.
The FOIA Officer is the principal contact point within the Office of Disability Rights (ODR) for advice and policy guidance on matters pertaining to the administration of the FOIA. All requests are handled professionally and expeditiously. The Office of Disabilty Right's FOIA Officer's information is listed below.
441 4th Street, NW, Suite 729 North
Washington, DC 20001
Phone: (202) 724-5055
Fax: (202) 727-9484
Email: [email protected]
Open Meetings Complaints Act and FOIA Advice
The Office of Open Government provides advice on FOIA and enforces the Open Meetings Act (OMA).