Know about current ADA and other disability-related activities and events occurring in the community.
Special points of interest in May’s ADA TODAY:
- Accessible Pools Means of Entry and Exit
- PUSH GIRLS Debuts on The Sundance Channel
- 2012 Annual Conference on Independent Living
- Public Hearing Reminder
- DSM-V Proposals Modify Diagnosis for Autism Spectrum Disorder and Intellectual Developmental Disorder, Create New Category of Communication Disorders. Comment period ends June 15th.
- The National Veterans Center is partnering with the Mental Health Association of Montgomery County to offer a two day seminar in June to help our veterans
- APSE 2012 National Conference
- Contemporary Practices in Early Childhood Intervention
- Sections 503 and 508 0f the Rehabilitation Act: What Government Vendors Need to Know
- XIX International AIDS Conference "AIDS 2012" Turning the Tide Together
- Disability Employment App Challenge
- HUD, PUERTO RICO CONDO ASSOCIATION REACH $1 MILLION DISCRIMINATION SETTLEMENT CALLING FOR EXTENSIVE REPAIRS Inoperative elevators in high-rise towers harmed disabled resident
- HUD Makes Available $85 Million to Fund Housing for Extremely Low-Income Persons with Disabilities
- Disability.gov Blog on 'A Look behind the Scenes — Part III: Website Accessibility Isn't an Exact Science'
- White House Highlights STEM Innovators in the Disability Community as 'Champions of Change'