Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Volume 2 - Issue 11
Know about current ADA and other disability-related activities and events occurring in the community.
Special points of interest in August’s ADA TODAY:
- Happy Anniversary ADA!
- Presidential Proclamation on the 22nd Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- DC Office of Disability Rights (ODR), DC Developmental Disabilities Council (DDC), and DC Commission on Persons with Disabilities (DCCPD) Recognize the 22nd Anniversary of the Americas with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- KIDS ENJOY EXERCISE NOW (KEEN) has Enrollment Now Open
- First Annual Fall Classic Toy Drive!
- Family Charity Concert
- EXTREME RECESS: SOCCER w/ DC UNITED
- JAN E-News
- Labor Department Announces Grant to Create Center for Increasing Employment of People with Disabilities - Application Deadline August 31
- Bureau of Labor Statistics Releases July Employment Numbers